I have created a salsa recipe that has become a favorite of mine and requested regularly by my family and friends. In order to allow everyone to enjoy it as much as I have, I have decided to share it with everyone. It is simple to make yet absolutely delicious.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can of Ro*tel tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 sprig of fresh cilantro (adjust to your liking)
- 4 TSP diced jalapenos
- 1/2 TSP garlic powder
- 1/2 TSP cumin
- 1/4 TSP sugar
- Put yellow onion in food processor and run until diced
- Add remaining ingredients and run until desired consistency
- Refrigerate a few hours to allow the flavors to blend together
You can of course serve this with any kind of corn chip but my favorite brand is Xochitl. If you try my recipe please let me know what you think.